[grads] Math 593

Igor Cialenco igor at math.iit.edu
Sun Aug 23 13:55:48 CDT 2009

Hi All,

as  many  of you already know, I will be responsible for the
colloquium  series for academic year 2009-210, and hence the
instructor  for Math 593. Most of the Graduate students have
to  take this course. The colloquium meets on Mondays, 4:30.
Tomorrow, August 24, there is no colloquium, BUT (!) I would
like  to  meet all of you and discuss about the requirements
for  Math  593.  We  will  meet for about 30 minutes, during
usual  colloquium  hours  4:30,  E1 Room 106. I will explain
what  are my expectations, and you will have a chance to ask
questions. Even if you are not registered for this course, I
strongly recommend to attend this meeting.

Best regards,
 Igor

10 W 32nd Str, E1 234C
Chicago, IL 60616