[grads] MATLAB

Michael J. Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Thu Nov 30 13:52:08 CST 2006

Hi,

Currently we are maintaining 5 MATLAB licenses in our department, and
the PDE, Symbolic Math, and Statistics toolboxes.  (There are also some
other toolboxes we still have, but they haven't been updated recently).
 I have reason to believe that not all of these are actually being used;
moreover, some of the toolboxes may not have had real upgrades lately.

Please email me if you have used MATLAB & its toolboxes in the past year
and/or plan on using it next year - and if you use a toolbox, is there
reason to keep it upgraded?

Thanks,
Michael

Michael J. Pelsmajer                    www.iit.edu/~pelsmaje
Applied Mathematics, E1 Room 206          pelsmajer at iit.edu
Illinois Institute of Technology            (312)567-5344