[grads] request for help with snacks for colloquia and seminars

Robert Ellis rellis at math.iit.edu
Mon Nov 6 11:49:00 CST 2006

Dear Gradaute students,

We are still looking for someone to help with setting up snacks and coffee
for the Monday and Wednesday colloquia and seminars, especially those at
4:30 or 4:35.  Currently Oscar Ortega is purchasing the supplies, but
there is a course which runs until 4:30 which conflicts with setting up.

I am requesting a volunteer who does not have a course until 4:30 on
Monday and Wednesday to take over the setup from Baohua Chen.  In fact, we
don't even have anyone to help for today's colloquium.

Please respond as soon as you can if you can help.

Thank you,
Robert Ellis

E1 105C, IL Inst. Tech.
Chicago, IL 60616