[grads] free on June 4, at 6:30 pm

Vena Pearl A. Bongolan Walsh bongven at iit.edu
Sun May 29 15:05:44 CDT 2005

Hi Gladys!

Hello fellow-graduate students!

Hi Charles and Georgii!

The Profs. Jonathan and Elizabeth Cohen are arranging a party for me
on Saturday, June 4, at 6:30 pm in Winetka, IL. Elizabeth taught at
IIT for two years, from Aug 2001 - May 2002, as I recall.

It is rather easy to go to:

  1) take the EL Pruple line to Linden Station (end of the line) in
Wilmette, and we can come pick you up or

  2) take the Metra train to Winetka station, and we can come pick you
up or

  3) If you are coming from around IIT, Carl and I can pick you up and
bring you home, since we live in Hyde Park, some 20 blocks south of
IIT.

   Don't have their address right now (it's right by the lake, on
Sheridan Road), but could get it to you.

   Please respond to this email if you will be able to make it, and
please mention if you will be needing a ride, so was can arrange
things.

   Hoping to see you all there!

Pearl