[Discrete-math-seminar] Colloquium tomorrow (Monday, 3/5, 1:50pm, RE 104)

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at iit.edu
Sun Mar 4 11:42:52 CST 2018

Hello all,

This is just a reminder that *Professor Alexandr Kostochka *(UIUC) will
give a colloquium talk on *Monday, 3/5, at 1:50pm in RE 104*, on
DP-coloring, a generalization of list coloring.

You can find the abstract and other details at
https://science.iit.edu/events/2018/mar/05/alexandr-kostochka

I hope to see you there,
Hemanshu