[Discrete-math-seminar] Fwd: 32nd MCCCC, Combinatorics Conference (October 5-7, 2018), Registration Now Open

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at iit.edu
Mon Aug 20 16:23:35 CDT 2018

FYI
You can submit abstracts to give a talk in this conference. Our students
have given talks in this conference series in the past.
Even though this conference is called  "Midwest ...", it attracts speakers
and attendees from all over the US, and is held all over the US. Its a good
conference to attend and give talks.

Hemanshu