[Discrete-math-seminar] Reminder: Discrete Math Seminar: Wednesday, 9/27, 12:45pm, 122 RE

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at iit.edu
Wed Sep 27 08:48:48 CDT 2017

This is just a reminder that we have a seminar today at 12:45pm in 122 RE.
Ben Reiniger will talk about degree sequences of uniform hypergraphs. See
below for details.

I hope to see you there,
Hemanshu

Hemanshu Kaul
Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics
Co-Director, Graduate Program on Decision Sciences (CDSOR)
Illinois Institute of Technology
http://www.math.iit.edu/~kaul/
http://iit.edu/cdsor