[Discrete-math-seminar] Wednesday seminar speaker and Friday room set

Robert Ellis rellis at math.iit.edu
Tue Mar 20 11:39:30 CST 2007

Tomorrow (Wednesday) I will continue with part 2 of "The two-batch liar
game over a general bounded channel" (abstract:
http://math.iit.edu/academics/abstracts/Ellis.pdf).  Sanjiv Kapoor will
speak April 4.

Friday, Joshua Cooper's talk will be in E1 106.  The Monday time and
location are still under discussion.

-Robert Ellis

E1 105C, IL Inst. Tech.
Chicago, IL 60616